Can you think differently? Can you challenge conventional wisdom? A genuinely innovative and dynamic VP of Marketing is sought by a ground-breaking start-up in the proptech market.
What's the opportunity?
We are looking for a marketing hero who is an energetic, inspiring, self-starter to drive our marketing efforts. Able to speak data analytics as well as brand, able to handle B2B and B2C, you’ll have a few years experience in an ad agency or tech scale-up, and be ready to take on all aspects of the marketing mix.
The ideal candidate
- Min 5 years of marketing experience in a leading marketing agency or in a tech startup: Post Seed, Series A or Series B
- Demonstrable experience in both B2C and B2B, pref. including product launch, brand building, response and retention campaigns.
- Track record of working across multiple channels with a strong understanding of associated concepts, strategy and techniques
- Great creative judgement coupled with a data metric-focussed mindset
- Creativity, an ability to produce and promote innovative and original ideas
- Start-up mentality – team player, flexible, dedicated, hardworking a must
- Own brand marketing, across digital and offline channels
- Own all consumer direct response and retention marketing, focused predominantly on digital channels including PPC, social, email, programmatic and any other channels that you can show generate results
- Champion a data-centric approach to marketing, bringing in best practices to ensure that we are making data informed decisions
- Work closely with product team on launching new products and features and on product positioning
- Manage and coach a B2B marketer who will own B2B acquisition and nurturing marketing, across both online (including display, email, CRM and other relevant channels) and offline (including sponsorship, events and PR) channels
- Advise on any other hires required within the marketing team, and manage and mentor them as appropriate