Who we are?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labor-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is changing this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kyiv, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
- Designing and building modern, scalable, distributed cloud-based; microservices using Java, Spring Cloud and other cutting-edge technologies;
- Developing prototypes quickly and create robust production applications;
- Being responsible for your code from design to deployment and test.
Technologies we use:
- Infra: AWS infrastructure (EC2, ECS, SQS, SNS, S3, DynamoDB, Lambdas and more), Terraform as IaC Tool 20+ micro-services architecture
- Backend: Java Spring
- Architecture: Event-driven
Key Skills & Experience:
- Java 11;
- Spring framework: MVC, Security, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot;
- ORM frameworks: JPA/Hibernate;
- Relational and document-based databases.
- Professional level of English language
- Passion for startups, innovation, and technology;
- Want to be part of a high growth startup company with global ambitions;
- Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems;
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team player.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with AWS;
- Python knowledge;
- Experience with CI tools: Gradle, Jenkins, Docker
Being a member of OneDome Team means:
- Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skill;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 10 paid sick leaves;
- Paid English classes with a native speaker;
- Unlimited good mood and support.